Chermside Family Medical Centre
Shop 6B Chermside Markets
725 Webster Road
Chermside, QLD 4032
(07) 3256 4211
Please be aware that at this time, Chermside Family Medical Centre is not participating in the COVID-19 vaccination administration.
To check your eligibility for the vaccination throughout the stages of the roll-out, and to find participating vaccination clinics, please go to https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/
We observe social distancing >1.5m and limit the number of patients in our waiting room.
If you have symptoms of fever, flu, a cold, or a loss of sense of smell or taste, then a COVID-19 test is necessary. Please telephone reception staff to book a telephone consult with a GP first, and an appropriate safe review can be arranged.
Medicare GP telehealth items are restricted to circumstances where a patient has an existing relationship with a general practice (i.e. the patient has visited a GP in the practice face-to-face in the last 12 months), other than for children aged under 12 months or patients who are homeless.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ONLINE FOR CHILDHOOD IMMUNISATIONS OR PROCEDURES. These need to be booked by contacting our reception on (07) 3256 4211.
- A Standard Consultation is 15 minutes. If you need to discuss multiple issues, please book appropriately.
- We are a Private billing practice.
- We Bulk Bill children under 16 years of age and patients over 75 years of age.
- We have a discounted rate for healthcare card holders and pensioners. We DO NOT bulk bill on Saturdays.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our reception.