Myhealth Medical Centre Castle Towers
Shop 258A Castle Towers Shopping Centre
6-14 Castle Street
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
(02) 9051 2800
Astra Zeneca and Pfizer bookings Telehealth and Video consults
- Before making a booking online, please check your eligibility through the NSW health eligibility checker:
Vaccine Eligibility Checker
- Before your appointment, fill out the new patient registration form:
Myhealth Castle Towers Patient Registration Form
- On the day of the vaccine you will need to bring your medicare card or IHI number for all non-medicare holders. You will also need to bring proof of your eligibility.
- If you do not bring proof of your eligibility or are not eligible, you will be turned away from your appointment.
- If you have any questions before your vaccine you can book a telehealth appointment with one of our Doctors online.
- If you wish to do a video consult, book in a telehealth consultation and the Doctor will give you a call before sending a link via text to start the video consult.
- To prepare for your telehealth consultation please make sure you have downloaded the MyPractice App. This will allow you to access your results, scripts and referrals after your consultation: MyPractice App
Astra Zeneca and Pfizer bookingsWhen booking your covid vaccine, please only book in your first vaccine and we will book you in for your second dose for 3 weeks time when you come in on the day.
Telehealth and Video consults- During this time it is preferable that patients book in for a telehealth appointment, unless it is necessary to see the Doctor face to face.